I have no doubt that that is true as there is no definitive test for Lyme. As to a cure that is proven, that depends on what you mean by "proven". In my case I need no more proof than the fact that I no longer have the symptoms, all due to the use of CS. My lyme disease was 42 years old with the beginning in 1957 while I was in Germany in the US Army. At that time they had no knowledge of such a malady. I had suffered with it for all that time and only 4 years ago I got the migrans rash again that I seem to get occasionally only that time I was seeing a doctor that wouldn't entertain the the notion that I had Lyme so to shut me up he agreed to test me for Lyme. He thought I probably had psoriasis because of the rash so he gave me some stuff to keep it from itching Which it didn't anyway. The test came back positive and that along with the rash was enough for a clinical diagnosis. It had progressed to the point that the neurological aspect had made it to the point that I couldn't communicate my thoughts and the arthritis had me on crutches with my knees almost as big as my waist. I had been diagnosed with degenerative arthritis of the spine and had lost over two inches in highth. There is a ton more to tell but suffice it to say if i'm not cured I at least have no more symptoms, I've gained back at least an inch in highth and I can outrun any teenager that wants to challenge me. As to the degenerate arthritis, I had been told that my limit was 25 lbs.to lift with my back. Yesterday I lifted a 200 lb. engine totally with my back without using my knees, by bending at the waist. As far as the neurological I am more aware and able to communicate quite well as you can see by reading this. So am I cured? I doubt it but you might call it a permanent remission that will endure as long as I keep up the CS. The only problem I've encountered so far from the CS is that I am Hypo thyroid and the leaching ( or binding with) selenium made a worsening of the fatigue aspect. When I first kicked the hell out of the Lyme spirochete My energy level increased dramatically but then after a few months of CS it fell off to a totally unacceptable level. Now I take a selenium and potassium supplement and am getting the energy back slowly but surely.
  That's my story, ( at least a small part of it) hope it helps
Dave

T J Garland wrote:
Note the author says that 18,000,000 Americans may have the disease. Are there any proven cures on this list using CS? TJ http://www.rense.com/general54/whatmakeslyme.htm