Without giving any testing protocol the results are meaningless. I can also
show that CS does not kill pathogenic bacteria, it is simply a matter of
choosing what carrier to use in the testing.  This result is completely
contrary to every other test I am aware of that has been run, including my
own, where controls have been used.  I don't even see that they used any
controls, and if not, the test it totally unscientific and meaningless.

Marshall