To Trem or anybody that can help............

I am schedueled for MRI.........CT Scan...........Pelvic Scan....... Friday
Morning 7/09/04.

I had been DX'd for PCa in March of 1999.

I have had no 'standard' treatments.

I have followed several 'alternative' methods to combat PCa.

I follow Larry Clapp's protocol to some degree.

I use FO/CC on a near regular basis.

I don't have the various symtoms of PCa.

I have been drinking 4 to 6 OZ. of 5 to 10 PPM of EGCS for up to two years.

I developed a sharp pain in my left shoulder blade area.

My Chiropractor suspects Mets.

After a few 'treatments' the pain is almost nill.

My MD suspects Mets.

I have to fast for 12 hours before my early morning blood draw for blood
workup on that day.

Question: Will the CS in my system have a damaging effect on ME during the
scan?

Question: Will the CS in my system squew the results of the scan?

Please help me on this one..............Thanks......Thom