Every year when I start out with my motorhome I put about one ounce per gallon in whatever water is left over from last year. That's about two quarts for a 60 gallon tank if it was left full. Does the job for me,never had a problem with it.
Dave

Garnet wrote:
I read that 0.03 ppm will keep water sterile. One ppm is 1 mg per liter,
so this would be 0.03 mg per liter. Not a whole heck of a lot if this
figure is accurate.

Garnet

Also, I have heard some people say that you can add a little colloidal
silver to regular water to purify it. Anyone with any