One thing that I really like about Hydrogen Peroxide is that it is an
excellent exfoliator. I like to soak in a tub with 6 pints and totally
exfoliate. Try putting a bit in your hands and pat it on your face, then
rub and you will feel the dead skin cells coming off in your hands. If
it's a dead skin cell it is likely to clog your pores. I would use the
DMSO and CS after this. I carry a small spritzing bottle with me and use
it frequently.

Garnet