Aloe is high in Vit E and allantoin, among other things, like Acemannan.

Urine is also very high in allantoin and very healing as well as
antibacterial due to the urea and antibodies present. In fact it is very
specific to what ever your body is currently dealing with. It is well
known for its efficacy by all indigenous peoples and has a 5,000 yo
history of medical use. It is used in kidney and brain surgery even
today in all major hospitals.

Garnet