If you do use GSE just be sure you are not allergic to Benzalkonium
Chloride (aka Nonoxynol and other names) which is used as a preservative
in many GSE products. It causes allergic reactions in some people. It is
also the spermicide in many jellies and used in dry clean carpet
processes. Makes me itch like crazy to get it on my skin, my daughter
too. First found out about my allergy from the jelly, talk about a bad
itch!

It has also been debated whether it is actually the component that is
effective. I have not followed this debate close enough to say whether
it has been proven either way. But I would not want to put Nonoxynol up
my nose!

Garnet