Greetings Silver List friends!

It's time to end or migrate a handful of things that are being
discussed...

First, any items of a political nature must relate to *important*
alternative health issues or very closely to Colloidal Silver. Then, a
heads-up may be posted, with the amount of on-list discussion (little
to none!) to lessen the farther afield it is from CS.

I don't want discussions of "what we should do" in foreign policy (or
any other policy), real, hoaxed, by Robin Williams or anybody else.

Please don't reply to such postings, either. Thanks!

Secondly, the discussion on homeopathy should probably migrate to the
OT list soon. The ideas of intent and programming water by proximity to
slips of paper, for instance, are fascinating, but of the type that
would likely strain the credulity of any newcomer that stumbles upon us
in mid-conversation, branding us as loonies in their eyes and scaring
them off from us, CS, and possibly alternatives altogether.

Discussing disk crashes, e-mail programs and other computer issues
should be kept to a minimum. You're among friends here, and I don't
mind if you get some help, but take the details to private
correspondence or the OT list fairly quickly.

And as a reminder or to bring it to the attention of our newcomers, the
Silver Off Topic List is available to all list members. Links to it are
in the footer at the bottom of this and every list message, along with
other useful information!

Thank you everyone. The demeanor and quality of discussions here have
been very good of late. I am indebted to you for keeping my job an easy
one for a time.

Peace and be well!

Mike Devour
silver-list owner