Final notice of colloidal gold generator sales:

In the last several years, we have introduced thousands of people to the
benefits of colloidal gold. It is an "elixir" of marvelous value. Many people
become absolutely committed to including it in their daily supplement regimen
and spreading the news of its transforming properties to others.

It is colloidal gold which elevated this devotee to a higher plane of joy,
peace, confidence and achievement starting in 1999. B.G. (before gold), I was a
mediocre serial entrepreneur, having started a dozen businesses with only a few
still alive after the first year, usually due to losing focus and becoming
distracted by the next "greener pasture." When gold began flowing in my
bloodstream, focus came and the failure mechanism which had limited my success
for over 40 years simply melted away. Within a few months, it was like after
struggling to get above the clouds, I was soaring, confident of where I was and
convinced of the great purpose God had ordained for my life.

My wife, Denise, began taking colloidal gold at the same time I did. Her
mental, emotional and spiritual life began to fall into place as well. She was
always a beautiful girl but had never been able to fully benefit from this
gift, never feeling beautiful and confident. Today, her radiance and confidence
light up any room she enters with a warmth and beauty which endears her to
friends, family and even foes. She is my shining light, my almost constant warm
companion and my biggest cheerleader, and I feel sorry for any man that isn't
me, because of her. She marks this smoothing of her ups and downs and
"arriving" at this new emotional, mental and spiritual freedom to the advent of
our colloidal gold use.

If you think this sounds a little too "New Age" for your spiritual position, be
it Christian or Jewish, let me take you back to the Old Testament (The Torah).
In the book of Exodus, chapter 32, verse 20, we see Moses (the one chosen of
God to lead the children of Israel out of Egypt and into the promised land) in
a real pickle. While he was up on the mountain, getting the Ten Commandments
from God, his disillusioned followers, having become impatient with waiting and
afraid of the spiritual fireworks going on within earshot and eyesight,
degenerated into chaos, fashioned their gold jewelry into an idol (the golden
calf) and were worshipping it. Like, duh? These were the same people who had
been led by a pillar of cloud in the daytime and a pillar of fire by night,
seen God part the Red Sea, then drown their enemies before their eyes when they
tried to pursue them through the dry seabed. Now a little wait (40 days) had
turned them into heathens, no
better than the evil rulers from which they had been delivered. But, God had a
plan (as He always does.)

The Great Physician prescribed the first recorded pharmaceutical remedy,
colloidal gold. It says in Exodus, 32, starting at verse 19,

19 "And it came to pass, as soon as he came nigh unto the camp, that he saw the
calf, and the dancing: and Moses' anger waxed hot, and he cast the tables out
of his hands, and brake them beneath the mount.

20 And he took the [golden] calf which they had made, and burnt it in the fire,
and ground it to powder, and strowed it upon the water, and made the children
of Israel drink of it."

This process of "burning gold in the fire" is exactly how we make it! When I
found this verse in 1999, I had been taking colloidal gold for a few weeks. My
pool game had improved, markedly, my confidence had become steady, the peace
and quiet joy which I had come to know as a Christian smoothed out as a
"normal" condition, rather than an intermittent "flash" of anointing.