At 12:21 PM 03/08/04, you wrote:
Sadly, he died, I think in 1998. His name was Hans Nieper. He had also authored some books.

If you do a search here : www.google.com
and type in as your search: FLUORIDE POISON FLUORIDATION
You will have about 5-10 years solid reading...................
or just go here to start:  http://www.fluoridealert.org/

But it's no worse than "vaccinating" 12 HOUR old babies, or giving children Hepatitis shots .......
you could just ask there or lurk around for a while .............

http://www.avn.org.au

You know, it's a great thing for people to exchange info on lists like this, but we should always further our own research and there we have a miraculous thing in the Google Search Engine, which to this moment, is still fairly open. Hint ALWAYS look on the 2nd or 3rd pages of results - this is where the gems are often hidden - the individuals with a story to tell who aren't big enough to fight their way onto page 1 with $$$$$.

Himagain