My Guideline: Keep it simple.
If I cannot say the/a word, I do not use it.

My toothpaste has:
Ingredient -            Purpose
Baking soda   -       Mild abrasive
Water  -                  Consistency
Vegetable Glycerine - Moistener
Xanthum Gum   -      Natural thickener
Ionic Minerals    -      Natural flavour
Stevioside      -        Natural flavour
Thymol & Eugenol    Antimicrobial
Essential oils of:
Thieves   -              Antimicrobial
Wintergreen  -       Antimicrobial
Peppermint   -       Antimicrobial

It works.  Whitens enamel naturally.  Tightens gums. Tastes Ok.  Can be
ingested without harm.  Kids OK with it.  Great Plus.  It works as one of
the best of deodorants one can find. 'A little dab will do you.' Great if in
a stinky pinch while on the 'run'.

Christine

> From: "William Amos" <wa...@mailstation.com>
> HE''s got the whole world in his hands !
> At 02:36 AM 8/4/04, you wrote:
>>> Contains: *** Prayer - Electrically engineered eloptic energized stabilized
oxygenated water  - Ash of Dedecyl solution - Dehydrabiethylamine - Calcium
- Potassium -  Magnesium and foaming agent *** and the Annointing of God.

>> And after reading *that* you people would let it near you?????
>
> Yes, Everyone in the manufacturing company gets together and prays over each
batch  of soap. It may sound like hype but they actually do it. I'm a
results