Hello all,

I am the one using the CS with a menthol/camphor
taste.

A wonderful man made it for me, would not take any
money. It has the menthol/camphor taste to it... and
someone said should not have this...

Has anyone had CS or taken it with this taste?

The man uses it all the time, and is healthy, said it
is very good, makes it from his own machine.

any comments?

Will call him up later and ask him about this.

I am getting nasty die-off from it, only taking one
tsp a day. I am on the 6th day about. Each day has
been less die-off.

Today is the ASTHMA and is scary, but think it is
die-off. Am getting asthma from the antibiotics too,
think it is die-off, as the LYME is in the lungs of
mine.

Gehna

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail