I know we need to take this of list but must respond...You need to understand
the principles of dowsing better...If you asked that question for all of us the
answer would be Y that is why when working with these energies forming the
question is so important. what would your answer be to Do I have enough money?
Compared to do I have enough money to buy a $5.00 lunch today. Read A Letter To
Robin, Walt Woods.

enjaycee <daddyk...@sympatico.ca> wrote:Shortly before my wife died I placed a
paper with a 'y' and an 'n' on the
floor beside her bed and a dangling piece of thread off of a bed sheet in my
hand asked "is my wife going to die"and the thread moved immediately to the
"y" I was overwhelmed and have never tried it since...she had been in crises
for 6 weeks and I was exhausted..I felt terrible having done it...