Dr. Blonz:
With todays soaring costs in the medical field, many people are turning to
alternative medicines and therapy.

I will understand if you do not want to discuss this topic, since it applies to
your field.

I have heard much about alternative medicines, but lets pick one in particular,
Colloidal Silver.
It is a fact that silver is used throughout the world in burn centers.
Recently, although I understand it wasn't originated by them, Curad came out
with a band aid that contains silver
which in lab tests was shown to reduce bacterial growth such as Staph, aureus,
E.coli, E.hirae, and P. aeruginosa.

I have read statements that make a stronger statement than this stating that
there is no known virus or bacteria that can survive more than six minutes in
the presence of silver.

Your comments would be appreciated.

William Amos