At 10:39 PM 24/08/04, you wrote:
These are available in Victoria under the direction of Prof Campbell. He is
having a lot of success and the cost is about $1500 per week which is a 3 to
4 hours daily treatment for the entire week. As I understand it could takes
up to 3 months depending on various stages of the diseases. The treatment
cost includes the entire necessary protocol regime, such as sauna ozone,
John Holt electrotherapies, rife and PDT. However, nutrition and various
tests are not included in the treatment cost. I still believe its great
value for money.

I think it is tragic. We are only talking about "simple" pre real Cancer warnings here. 1500x 12 = 18,000 bucks! For a process with admittedly very low rates of success - around the rate of incorrect diagnosis.........

Please don't promote these things people. Instead send people to places where they can learn the actual facts.
 Here is a good starting point or 2:
http://www.cancertutor.com/MedicalConspiracy/MedicalConspiracy.html
http://www.whale.to/cancer.html