At 01:28 PM 25/08/04, you wrote:
.it appears even John Hopkins University, center for environmental health
( who in fact actually was involved in the first documented cure of argyria
so severe it not only turned the individual blue -- face, arms, chest,
abdomen-- but it effected his health ) shies away from claims of curing the
incurable.

if similar to the fuss about the (unseen) clay posting elsewhere, statements like this one could be easily misconstrued. It is most important - as I've tried to gently point out on many occasions in many places - an email sent to anyone, much less a public list is etched in cyberstone forever. It is public property.

Those of us trying to defend sane healing methods have a constant fight over this amazing but understandable Medical Mafia lie:
CS or EIS  causes Argyria.
There is not a single documented case that has been proved.

The man mentioned so horribly graphically here was a worker in a processing plant who had never heard of CS.
He was poisoned by massive exposure to silver by-products.
It would be appreciated if this sort of data was made clear.
I have already experienced the idiocy of this claim in my personal evangelising of CS, especially in conjunction with H202 and DMSO

Extensive research into the curative properties of silver has been conducted for many years at the Upstate Medical Center, Syracuse University, Syracuse, N.Y. under the direction of Dr. Becker. The experiments concluded that silver works on a wide range of bacteria, without any known side-effects or damage to the cells of the body. Becker discovered that the silver was doing something more than just killing disease-causing organisms: It was also causing major growth stimulation of injured tissues. Dr. Becker concludes that the presence of the silver ion may help to regenerate tissue, eliminate old or cancerous cells, and any other diseased or abnormal tissue condition.
It does.

Cheers,
Himagain-defender-of-the-new-faith