I have always thought Guai helped with sinus congestion although it is
said it only works for lung congestion. I too order from Fludan. I will
have to try your salve. It sounds wonderfully simple. I think the CS
will help as a preservative too.

Do you have a good source of Emu Oil BTW?

Thanks for the tips!

Garnet