I looked on her web page for a peek at her $159.95 to $199.95  CS generator, and I did not find a picture or description after 30 min. of looking, Sounds like she is a broker for other peoples stuff?  The price seems too high for my taste.
Tel Tofflemire
Dewey, AZ

marmar...@aol.com wrote:
I have a question for everyone, please.  Has anyone ever heard of this company?

"The Silver Edge Health & Nutritionals"

PO Box 84910,
Phoenix, AZ 85071

A friend of mine wants to order one of their generators.  They claim that their generators make 1 ppm per minute, and run in cost from $159.95 to $199.95.   1 ppm per minute?  Doesn't sound right to me.     MA
-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Silver List archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com OT Archive: http://escribe.com/health/silverofftopiclist/index.html List maintainer: Mike Devour