  From: jandwti...@charter.net [mailto:jandwti...@charter.net]
  Sent: Saturday, September 11, 2004 6:36 AM
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Subject: CS>Re: Re: CS>FW: CS>cs and shingles

  At 09:46 AM 9/10/2004, you wrote:

    ...I am in love with the CS/DMSO mixture (though not the smell when
ingested internally.  Eating a salad with lotsa parsley helps with that
though).

  Jess, I wonder if taking some chlorophyll along with or right after the
DMSO would eliminate some of the bad odor it causes?  I believe they use it
for people who have colostomy bags, to help with the odor control.
Chlorophyll is cheap and easily available, and tastes okay, too.

  Marlys -- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal
Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org
To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Silver List
archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html Address
Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com OT Archive: