How did you take it? Ingestion? Topical application? If you ingested it, did
you take it with or without meals or water?

~Nathan

Roman <ro...@front.ru> wrote:
Joy :

> I had lifetime acne - severe- including after
following a regime of
> accutane, until used an intensive dosing of golden
seal. I used a
> liquid form of it, one dropperful , each morning, and
within a month my
> acne was completely gone. I have not had to resume
the use of golden
> seal for that purpose, have had no recurrent boutes
of generalized
> acne.

Thanks for the info. Having looked it up and read
http://www.healthy.net/scr/article.asp?PageType=article&ID=1906,
I can see why it might have been so effective. You made
connection between your acne and state of your GI
tract, and so have I. I will try it myself to see if I
can gain some benefit (my acne isn't serious anymore
after all my dietary changes, but it still shows up
once in a while).

Roman