I am not totally clear on the nature of low odor DMSO either. Gaylord
chemicals claims that they are removing an impurity that causes odor.
You can read about it on their website. The product is $178 l or $100
500 ml according to Gaylords VP of Sales and Marketing when I spoke with
him. Also would require a medical liscense of some kind to purchase from
one of their vendors.

If memory serves www.jacoblab.com is selling a low odor product for $24
for 8 oz. I want to call them and find out more but have not gotten to
making that call. But I do have a note to myself to call them so perhaps
this will happen soon! I know my husband would be very glad if I started
using a low odor product.

Garnet