I mix some CS in with the water I use in my Hunter humidifiers.  I use it to
help keep the filters clean (even though they're a permanent filters).

Terry

-----Original Message-----
From: fredsus1 [mailto:freds...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2004 3:11 PM
To: silver
Subject: Re: CS>CS and Humidifiers?

No, I would just like something that keeps the filter clean. I can keep the
tank clean enough by wiping it down with vinegar solution but the paper
looking filter is another matter. Maybe there is something more economical
to put in the water other than CS?

Susie

///Yes but remove the charcoal filter if there is one if you want it to be
in the vapor so you can breathe it.

Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com OT Archive:
http://escribe.com/health/silverofftopiclist/index.html

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>