Hi Betsy:

Some colloidal silvers are mildly acidic, the best ( in my opinion only )
are neutral, with a PH of close to 7.0.

If one has an acidic problem, and one consumes large quantities of  7.0 PH
CS, then it will have a mild alkalizing effect.

Almost all alkalizing solutions utilize sodium ( the chloride ion ), which I
have found to be vastly inferior to solutions utilizing the potassium ion.

Unfortunately, at this time, I don't currently have a source for a good PH
raising solution.

Alpha Omega Labs should be back in business sometime this fall/winter.
Their "hydroxide solution" is better than anything else I've seen, and I
wish I had access to it right now. ( http://www.altcancer.com ).

The potassium based solutions will not interfere with colloidal silver.  In
fact, when alkalizing, I would take a gallon of distilled water, raise the
PH to about 10.5, and add enough CS to achieve an estimated 1-3 PPM CS.  I
would drink 1/2 - 1 gallon of this each day, which RAPIDLY raises the body's
soft tissue PH levels.

Best Regards,

Jason