Hi, Nenah. You are one of the 'brighter lights' I was thinking of!! I am aware that the freqs. and wavelengths are different for different colors, and that is why we need to determine what wavelengths are getting through the filters and in what proportions, at least, that seems reasonable to me. The light source doesn't seem to matter--just stay away from fluorescents and ? and stick with regular incandescents or halogens. Even light from a kerosene lamp will do the trick. I did tonate a glass of water a few days ago. In a couple of days got to feeling fluey, so I am wondering if the water did it. One experience in the book mentioned such a thing happening. So since I am all well today, I will repeat the procedure and if I get fluey in a couple of days, I will strongly suspect the water is having the hoped for effect. (Not the flu part; that is detox, so good stuff is happening) Anyway, my email is messing up--can't send anything, yahoo is not doing anything, so may have to change providers. Don't know if this will go or not. Best wishes. pj