Well, I had my doctor of osteopathy stop an acute attack by adjusting me one
day, years ago. I`d gone in for an inhaler sample. He said, I can fix that,
then he stood behind me, crossed my arms over my chest, and grabbed my arms,
them pulled up. Pop! I was breathing freely after that...
Nowadays I use a percussive vibrator on my chest, especially  just below the
left shoulder in the front, to keep me clear.
IMHO meds don`t work very well...
Marshalee

> to all.......will someone please tell me of a successful approach with
asthma...my wife is seeing three drs and taking a ton of meds...nothing
seems to help her clear her lungs....thanks