I went to the website.  Since they are not allowed to say much in favor of
their instruments, I cannot descern which might suit my purpose, but am very
interested ingetting either a zapper, magnetic pulser, silver pulser.

I'd like to know the differerences between these three.  Could those of you who
have working knowledge of these, kindly email me?

Thanks much,

Sally

Douglas Haack <gvagraph...@adelphia.net> wrote:
Marshall and good Listers

USE site: http://sotainstruments.com/

Works great!

I love my Pulser, also from Sota. I couldn't live without it. Helps my arthritic
hip -- makes my life and any walking activity possible!!

I emailed them and asked for a "refurbished one". This was some 3 years ago and
was given a discount of of some 25%. If they have any in stock, they'll discount
it. People do return them sometimes.

I coundn't be without mine. Went on a 8 day cruise and forgot my Pulser. Was in
great pain by day eight.

The airport screeners will open your bag when packed in a suitcase or carry-on
luggage. I now have a 72 arrray RED LED light gadget -- travels less
conspicuously. Works well on the hip -- not as good as the pulser. The pulser is
more bulky.

I believe the LED light may not penetrate into the hip deeply enough. The LED
seems good for arthritic hand pain, knees etc.

It's still early on the LED, I've only used it some 3/4 weeks (the sit:
http://theledman.net/). I've settled on the two while watching TV or reading.
It's a nightly routine and I couldn't live without it!!

in SILvation, Douglas H