  From: brick...@aol.com
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2004 10:59 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Question about coconuts...

  In a message dated 10/6/2004 3:17:50 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
purif...@localnet.com writes:
    Coconuts, in the US, are of a type that have reached a certain 'full
maturity,' the meat really hard, and tough to get out of the shell.  But in
places where they grow people don't seem to feel
  I was told to reject any coconuts with cracks as germs can enter and create
problems, bad taste,etc.  Some cheap harvesters are not very careful, throw the
coconuts down causing cracks.

  Coconut oil is used for popcorn poppers.  There should be some cheap oil but
I haven't located any.  Tropical Traditions increased their prices after
Woman's World said it helped to raise body temperature. I was using the oil in
place of butter, toast, frying, etc.

  Brickey