A simple test to try to see what H202 does when added to CS-----
1cc 3% H202 was added 6 oz .8 uS distilled water = the uS went up 1.2 to 2.0 uS

1cc 3% H202 added to 6 oz clear CS of 7.3 uS = the uS went up 1.2  to 8.5 uS

1cc 3% H202 added to 6 oz yellow CS of 11.2 uS = the uS immediately DROPPED to 8.3 uS (the CS did clear up)
  after a day and a half the uS had risen to 11.0 uS

The third result is weird---always before the uS has only gone up when I have added H202 to CS. I've never done this test with measured amounts before, but I have added H202 to CS after first measuring the uS of the CS, and it has gone up. I thought to a higher reading than the uS reading of the peroxide itself. I now question this. But why would it drop when the peroxide has conductance of its own to add?

What happened?
sol