Re: CS>Is it really this quiet? GARNET

From: Garnet (view other messages by this author)
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 07:12:15

I get silver floaters in my CS when I go past 12 or 1 on the dial of
my
SG6. I make my own distilled water from well water. It does not light
the conductance meter on the generator so I assume it is very pure. I
think is more to do with the process of making a higher ppm CS. Maybe
Trem or Mike or someone else could comment on why I get this when I
try
to make more concentrated CS. I also sometimes get a yellow tinge.

I have not tried running it through twice. But it would be nice to
know
and to be able to make my distilled water go further by making higher
ppm CS, but ten tastes better so I have not had a practical reason to
look into it.

Garnet