Hi V.Jean.G.,

I am not a dr. Just a mr fixit engineer.
A teaspoon a day is a minute dose if you are taking the home made
variety which concentration is in the order of 5ppm to 20ppm. If what
you are taking is 100ppm or 500ppm then you are taking a fair sized
dose per day.

It is great that you are getting a reaction from the CS. that means
something is happening. The eyes, sleeplessness and tinnitus would
seem to indicate that your body is switching on and awakening.
Which would be a good thing unless it happens too quickly. The
numbness and imbalance could be because the awakening is
temporarily taking place more on one side or place than another,
that the awakening and enlivening is meandering along like a small
lazy river but will eventually be in full flow, bank to bank.

I suppose it is similar to when a limb goes to sleep due to sleeping
on it for instance. The pins and needles as it wakes up can be
excruciatingly uncomfortable for a short while.

If I could tolerate the symptoms then I would carry on with the 1
teaspoon per day, but monitor what is happening. If the symptoms
are intolerable I would reduce the dose by half for a few days and if
still intolerable thenreduce by half again. All the time monitoring
myself and what is happening. Increasing or decreasing the daily
dose to stay within the bounds of comfort and progress.

Would love to hear of your experiences and progress, good or bad.
Tony