HOPEFULLY, it will all be over tomorrow. But maybe not. I hear there are
hundreds of lawyers positioned ready to sue all over the country.

>>> mama...@netzero.net 11/1/2004 3:41:13 PM >>>

Hey, I didn`t say anything bad about Kerry, just stated a fact.
Gad, I can`t wait for all this political crap to end, for 4 years
more.
It really sucks, IMHO.
I wish Jesus would hurry up and get here.
Don`t hit, Mike, I`ll say no more. Just had to vent...
:o)
Marshalee

> You are right, this should be on the OT list but I was replying to
> another post and did not look at what list I was on.
>
> And hey, I did not say anything bad about either candidate, so you
can
> also refrain, can you not?
>
> Garnet
>
> On Mon, 2004-11-01 at 10:21, mamapug wrote:
> > Not acceptable for this list! You`ll make Mike mad!
> > Besides, Kerry`s an idiot.
> > Marshalee
> >
> > > This guy will never get enough vote and doing this will only
dilute
the
> > > vote. Vote for Kerry and defeat Bush, sure he's a Boner, but he's
our
> > > best bet to get out from under the Bush Regime.
> > >
> > > Garnet

arms of
the
freedoms,