I have one I bought from www.fludan.com , a Canadian supplier of herbs
and chemicals. It is the one that I see in most stores. I find it easy
to use. Depending on the current value the exchange rate can be very
favorable. I have also bought Olive Leaf in bulk from their sister site
www.oliviaspassion.com -- you may have to call as I am not sure it is on
their site. They carry Guaifenisin for the Fibromyalgia protocol.

They also sell capsules and tryptophan, which is hard to find in the US.
Good for raising serotonin levels and helping with sleep, as well as
pain.

Garnet