It kills tapeworms, seen them after taking massive doses for Fujian Flu
and bad herpes outbreak last year. It also kills herpes, fungus,
bacteria and likely many other nemtodes (worms).

Garnet

www.oliviaspassion.com has a good price on bulk olive leaf. call for
prices. www.fludan.com is their sister site.