From: bbanever
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2004 6:52 AM
Subject: CS>CS/Canola Oil

I too have been very disappointed at the extensive use of Canola oil... Whole Foods Market here in So.Cal puts it in everything... I try to avoid it but when I do ingest it I will get indigestion.  Here is some info on Canola.... I don't understand why health food stores use it extensively...it's shameful.

Bob
-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Silver List archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com OT Archive: http://escribe.com/health/silverofftopiclist/index.html List maintainer: Mike Devour