Mike Monett wrote:

> CS>FerroFluids
> From: Matthew McCann
> Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 19:26:08
> http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/m75123.html
>
>   > The potency of the two species cannot be compared unless one knows
>   > the ppm  of both. Even then, the surface area of  the particulates
>   > may have  a drastic effect on the outcome of the comparison  - not
>   > to mention oligodynamism.
>
>   Why not  mention oligodynamism? It merely means a substance  that is
>   much more  lethal to bacteria than to humans, such as  cs.  There is
>   nothing magic about it. That's what silver ions do.
>
>   The particulates in cs are silver oxide. See my analysis at
>
>     http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/m75112.html
>
>   Silver oxides  are  inert regardless of  surface  area.  Check Frank
>   Key's site - he says the same thing.

You need to learn how science is done. When experimental evidence
contradicts theory, the the theory is what must be discarded. As you well
know silver oxide dissolves into water, and thus the particulate portion of
EIS cannot be silver oxide. Why do you keep on insisting on this totally
discredited theory?

Now part of the ionic portion may be silver oxide, but there is no way that
the particulate portion can be.  So if the ionic portion is silver oxide
and you claim that silver oxide has no effect on killing bacteria, why does
ionic silver kill bacteria?

Marshall

Marshall