Congratulations on your son's accomplishment, Brickey.

Why do you need to spray the stumps with CS?  Do you use them for something?

One more use for CS, anyway. :o)

Sally

brick...@aol.com wrote:
Going on three months since only CS and CCu in my hot tub.  No chlorine since
August 20th.  Still the same water.  I try to make around 20 PPM CS using 1 cup
every day someone goes into the tub and 1 cup CCu per week.
My dog comes up and drinks out of the tub and she really drinks a lot.  She
will stop, leave and come back for more!
I have not tried the cartridge but might when I go south to Yuma after
Christmas tree sales.
I bought some LEDs from V.  My oldest son tried it when we went deer hunting,
thought it helped his aches and pains so I bought him one for Christmas.  My
daughter tried it and wanted one for her.  Her daughter might have a cancer
tumor and could be facing an operation.  So I ordered two more LEDs. I plugged
in my 300 watt inverter to my truck and now can use the LED while traveling.
My place to Yuma is 3 days of traveling and the LED array does not work good on
12 VDC by itself. Thanks for telling me about V.
I sprayed cut tree stumps with CS and 1 cup CCu per gallon as I am getting a
bunch of root rot. So far I can't tell if the spray helps. Might have to quit
raising trees. I am 73 and a Christmas tree is a 10 year project. I ordered
2,000 seedlings for 2005. Sales seem to be good so far.
One of my sons received the medal of valor for helping save what was left of
the Pentagon on 9/11. He was on TV, the learning channel several times. They
made a film with Discovery channel and called it How the blue collar saved the
Pentagon.  My boy was an Engineer in charge of them.
Brickey