Hi Jim,

I read your questions originally, but didn't then nor now feel qualified to
give much help: however, I'll share what I do and know does give good
results for all who have used my CS. Upon making my CS with ONLY 1) Pure
Steam distilled Water; 2) Pure .999 Silver and 3) A Radio Shack 13.5/30v (1
mA)  generator (set at 30volts) for the proper length of time to obtain
Clear CS with a nice Laser Tyndall Beam--I allow the new CS to settle
overnight & decant (slowly pour without shaking should there be a Silver
precipitate) the clear CS into a gallon jug, Add 4 cc (ml) 3% H2O2 and shake
then label. I have had no adverse reactions with this small quantity of
H2O2, but believe that the Pathogen killing power is speeded up by this
addition. Hope this helps and that some of the true Experts on this Site,
who give so generously of their expertise to "us seekers", will have the
time to share their more valued knowledge.

Look up my Site (which is in the process of up-dating) and let me know if I
can help.

Sincerely,
Richard Harris, 57 Year FL Pharmacist
448 West Juniata Street