Lots happening
I think I am getting impressed albeit it is early in the game

Our sump pump smelled like dead stuff - i threw some CS down the hole and it
smells clean now

I had an itchey fungus on my foot that nothing would cure for the last six
months - put some strong cs on it and its gone in two days

Wife has strep
it started after me yesterday with the traditional peppery sore throat
took the cs in the nose swallowed it slowly
mid night it really kicked up so did it again
it shut it down - slept good
this morning a bit of a runny nose and a twinge but the major symptoms are
gone

the neuropathic pain has dropped off - anyway i havent had a percaset for
some time

Sincethis giardia / unknown bug in the water thing i havent been able to eat
w/o lots of pain bloating and other less attractive things etc since they
planted regan
last night ate like a pig - pizza and beer
no gut or abdominal pain at all last night - no unpleasantries today

i actually feel pretty good today for a change- something is happening
i am wondering if the fed isnt holding out as people have been saying
i am no scientist but it seems as if there may be something to this
of course since nam I dont trust the govt anyway
this just reinforces my position

steve