Cilantro, the cooking herb chelates mercury. This was discovered
serendipitously by a practitioner who was treating someone who was
eating a lot of soup made with cilantro. There is a protocol published
on the web. google cilantro +mercury

You can buy cilantro extract, make your own tincture, or just eats lots
of it. It grows very fast so you can grow your own in pots on the patio,
or in a warm sunny window.

Some people are sensitive to cilantro so start with a small amount.

Garnet