I recieved five very informative messages from the
silver list forum this morning. This movement by the
govt to regulate supplements is something to be taken
very seriously. I am willing and will commit myself to
writing as many congress people that I can but I
really think that it is going to take some type of
grass roots movement by concerned citizens.People in
congress have access to the best health care and have
more options.They also work for the govt. It seems
like there must be something else that people can do
to stop what is happening.
The person that wants to keep their name off of the
medical data has a very good idea. I wish that I had
thought of that years ago.

http://my.yahoo.com