In a message dated 12/2/04 8:03:59 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
dn...@mn.nilfisk-advance.com writes:

As far  as I can tell,

DB is talking about a 100 pound tank.
fg227 Dan is  talking about an 80 cubic foot tank.

Not the same  thing...

Dan

I have a 120 lb (liquid O2)"Puritan-Bennett" Helios Reservoir made by
Mallinckrodt which I
received from Walgreen's, to fill my portable 4 lb device. The large tank  is
currently showing
about 50 PSI .  I have in the past had a approx 1/2 PT bottle filled w  H2O
which is attached
to a 50' plastic hose directly to my nose.  I did try putting "CS" in  the
bottle which started
turning dark after several weeks usage.  Not sure if I was getting the  CS
mist or not as 50'
is a long way to travel!  Walgreen's does have a nebulizer available,  but
not covered by my
insurance.  Can anyone shed light on how I could attach a nebulizer to  the
tank?!  I can
adjust the air flow from .12 - 4 liters output.      Thank you,  Pete