Good thing I checked out artichokes after reading about inulin. Inulin is from artichokes and so I won't be able to take it. Apparently plant sourced glucosamine is also from artichokes. Also out of the question for me. What fun. And though I do realize the iodine content would be very small, I have experienced beyond doubt that I am now that sensitive. Iodine content that did not bother me at all 20 years ago after the allergy first surfaced is a huge problem now. On to more trials of possible treatments to get rid of the allergy. Including various things mentioned recently re arthritis.
sol

David S Osborne wrote:

http://allergies.about.com/cs/inulin/a/aa051500a.htm