Please see:

http://www.baobab.or.jp/~oring/e_basis.shtml

The BDORT is a test of muscle strength; it is a kind of applied kinesiology with extensive medical testing and verification.

Make an "OK" sign with one hand. This is a bi-digital o-ring. A doctor will attempt to pull open that circle with his/her own "O-Rings."

It is exceedingly simple in principle, so much so that it seems unbelievable. It was patented in the USA after seven years and several rejections, and only after many MD's sent supporting documentation to the USPTO.

Recently the BDORT has been used in SARS testing in Asia, and idea that I think is extremely good, with great potential apropos bioterrorism prevention.

JBB