It is D.C. MD JARVIS <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/index=books&field-author=JARVIS%2C%252520D.C.%252520MD/002-5873103-8404823> I found him mentioned in the book "Honey, Garlic & Vinegar Home Remedies and Recipes" by Patrick Quillin. Amazon has a 1995 edition of the Jarvis book "Folk Medicine" and also a 1985 edition. For dandruff, the Quillin book says to massage full-strength vinegar into the scalp several times a week before shampooing. I just started with the Bragg's vinegar with 1 teaspoon, since natural vinegar with bacteria intact has caused me problems before.

Have read here many times not to combine CS with vinegar, so how long should I wait between drinking the vinegar drink and drinking CS?
TIA,
sol

Shirley Reed wrote:

  He is using the Bragg's organic and
unpasteurized vinegar.    Chuck--what is Javit's
cure for dandruff?   tia  pj