CS will kill any non spore producing bacterium. [A quote from some study
somwhere]
 Really, It will kill the bacterium but not the spores.
 Inhaled antrax would probably be "cured" only if CS were nebulized several
times a day for many many days to give all the spores a chance to hatch out
and die before making more spoors.

 Fungi produces spoors too and CS doesn't likely kill the spoors.  If any
fungus OR spores escape destruction, it will be back.

ode