What I'd like is some links to sites that give info on why one would use CG. Also I'm confused. One site I read said CG ALWAYS has some color, even at 1 ppm, and that red/rose is best. But I believe Bill, you said your CG is clear? So is your CG considerably less than 1 ppm, or what? I'd really like some clarification on the CG color issue, before I actually purchase any. Since I'm a total klutz, and also suffer some lack of concentration, I doubt I'll ever want to make my own, as the combination of clumsy and inattention and high voltage is probably not a good idea, to say the least. So I'll probably be buying CG if I want to try it.
TIA,
sol

William Amos wrote:

Hi Guys:
I too suggest you get all the information you can before trying CG. You will be
dealing with High Voltage AC.
Also most methods require a high voltage arc, which I dont care for, and it can also produce traces on nitric acid in the solution. I use the total submersion method without an arc and a combination of HVAC and LVDC. If it's ok with Mike, I will put some info on this afternoon, since the weather outside is frightful, and the fire is so delightful.
Bill Amos