Dear Angel,
For what it`s worth, I first made CS with salt, getting a yellow brew, which completely cured my Lyme Disease, back in 1996. I`m still taking CS daily, made without salt, clear in color.
I`m not gray, or blue, or anything other than pink.
Marshalee

angel z wrote:

hello again,

no-one responded to my questions posted a few days ago.  so, i'm giving it
another shot hoping someone will indulge me and get satisfaction from
educating me....

thanks in advance,
angel

hello gurus,

i get that the darker the cs is the larger the particles are.  and that
the
larger the particles = the less penetrable the cs is in our bodies = the
less beneficial "action" it can engage.

i just succeeded in making my first 2 batches that stayed clear all the
way
through brewing it (using a thermal stir generator from coyote) AND after
decanting it AND after opening the bottle a few times AND after adding the
new batch to it.  my following batches again went bad = amber or grey.
have
no idea why the two batches worked.  EVERYTHING that i can see was/is the
same.

in preparation for the possibility that i'll have to just accept it and
use
dark cs in lieu of the ideal - what i'm hoping to learn from you still is
HOW "unbeneficial" exactly un-clear cs is?  does it depend on the color?
amber vs. grey vs. blue etc.?    it seems it would depend on the darkness
too, right?

and also, what exactly causes the particles to agglommerate?  i mean, what
happens in the water to draw them to eachother versus repell them?  i
think
if i understood this process, it would be easier for me to find the cause.

any "plain english" input will be eagerly awaited !

thanks,
angel