Bill,
Could you do us a favor and let us know the results when they come in. I am very interested in colloidal gold and have started to do a little research, however is too expensive for me at this time. ----- Original Message ----- From: "William Amos" <wa...@mailstation.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2004 6:45 AM
Subject: CS>Re:Re: CS>Re:Re: CS>Colloidal Gold

Hello Again:
My CG is totally clear. I was never concerned about any color.
I experimented for nearly 2 years, off & on, before finding a simple but complicated method of making it with HVAC and LVDC in combination. I have sent it to be tested, with no results yet.
The important thing is what I have been told " it has helped "
Bill
What color is your CG? I am just beginning to look into CG, have looked at it only very briefly, did not think seriously about it due to the expense. I still have a trial of homeopathic gold I want to do first, but am starting to compile info.
TIA,
sol

William Amos wrote:

<>I'm not sure that it would, but I make CG and have to prepare the
water and use HVAC first and then use 30 vdc
to finish the product.
The tyndall effect is always much stronger than CS.
The RESULTS are amazing. It is not a simple process and doesn't
require underwater arcing.
Bill Amos
I seriously doubt that this set up would produce colloidal gold. I
wish the folks who know the requirements of a gen to make CG would
weigh in on this.
sol