Hi gang!

Fast away the old year passes, falala, as they say!

The year 2004 is shaping up to have been about as active as 2003, with
around 11,000 list messages. Our membership remains in the low 500's.

I want to thank every one of you for your contributions to the list,
and your efforts to reclaim your own health and to help your loved
ones, friends, and the world at large through the study of alternative
health and collodial silver.

As I often reflect at this time of year, few men are as generously
blessed as I. With a loving family, comfortable home, good friends
*and* the opportunity to contribute to the wellbeing of folks, many of
whom I'll never even know... indeed I am fortunate.

Whichever holidays you are celebrating during this season, or none at
all, I want to wish you well, now and in the coming year.

Peace, blessings, and good health. Merry Christmas.

Be well,

Mike D.