At 03:24 AM 23/12/04, Rene wrote:
Hi all,
I was in the shower last night, and it suddenly occurred to me that, for the first time in 10 years, I have not had my usual winter eczema symptoms! Now I realize CS is supposed to be an antibacterial, which eczema is not, but I have done nothing different that I can think of OTHER than take CS for the past five months.

Hi Rene,
But if CS cleared up other problems, maybe you are simply much happier these days?
Or:
Changed locations?
Changed foodstyles?

I know of a fellow who had both a stutter and a horrific case of dermatitis for years and years - then his wife left him and everything cleared up almost overnight.......... :-)

Cheers,
Himagain

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>